- Promotes healthy blood pressure
- Supports proper relaxation and dilation of vascular and arterial walls
- Promotes healthy circulation and blood flow
- Improves blood vessel strength and elasticity
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Garlic (Allium sativum), an herb used widely as a flavoring in cooking, has also been used as a medicine throughout ancient and modern history to prevent and treat a wide range of conditions and diseases.
- Garlic extract supplementation improves blood lipid profile, strengthens blood antioxidant potential, and causes significant reductions in systolic and diastolic blood pressures. It also leads to a decrease in the level of oxidation product (MDA) in the blood samples, which demonstrates reduced oxidation reactions in the body.
- The garlic extract supplements reduced high cholesterol levels, and also blood pressure in the patients with hypertension. The scientists added that theirs was a small study - a larger one needs to be carried out.
- Garlic is a blood thinner, so it should not be used by anyone two weeks before surgery to reduce the risk of postoperative bleeding.
Hibiscus Flower Powder:
- The hibiscus flower is a tropical plant which comes in over 220 different varieties, according to information from Mountain Rose Herbs. The hibiscus flower can facilitate your weight loss efforts by acting as a mild diuretic and laxative, helping your body to flush out waste and excess fluids, resulting in a net weight loss. Hibiscus is also the main component of the weight loss product hydroxycitric acid, found in commercial weight loss products like Hydroxycut.
- Olive leaf extract is an herbal supplement with the scientific name Olea europaea; it comes from fresh or dried leaves of the olive plant. The leaf contains oleuropein, the active disease-fighting compound. As an antioxidant, olive leaf extract boosts the body’s immune system.
- Olive leaf extract lowers cholesterol, fights HIV, reduces high blood pressure, fights viral and bacterial infections, and promotes urination. Olive leaf extract is used to treat inflammation and diabetes. Olive leaf extract may help fight cancer, but more research in needed. Olive leaf also fights off various fungi, shingles, polio virus, shingles virus, meningitis, pneumonia, vaginal yeast infections and athlete’s foot as well as other illnesses and conditions. Using olive leaf extract will treat obesity and water retention.
Black Walnut Hull Powder:
- Coleus forskohlii is a tropical plant native to Southern Asia and is related to the lavender and mint family. The root has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries to treat heart disease, lung disorders, and increase strength.
- The active compound in coleus forskohlii, forskolin, has recently been gaining popularity as a powerhouse of a dietary supplement. Some of its clinically-proven benefits include increased cardiovascular health, improved fat-burning activity, glaucoma treatment, muscle-relaxation, and increased thyroid function.
- There has been a lot of clinical research looking into the effects of coleus forskohlii on cardiovascular function. The studies have been very positive; patients taking forskolin experienced improved heart health, blood pressure, and increase oxygen transport. Even better, it didn’t cause negative side effects in any individuals, so you don’t need to worry about adverse reactions.
- Hawthorn berry is used primarily for its heat healing benefits. It can help in the treatment of chest pain due to heart problems. High blood pressure problems respond well to a hawthorn extract. By increasing the blood vessel function, less strain is put on the heart. Harmful plaque that forms in the blood vessels and arteries can be diminished with use of hawthorn berry preparations. Hawthorn berry extract is particularly beneficial in reducing the amount of the harmful cholesterol LDL in the body.
- Flavonoids protect the blood vessel system, strengthening and dilating the vessels to increase blood flow. The anti-oxidant properties of flavonoids and OPCs help to prevent inflammation. In addition to being a strong heart tonic, hawthorn is used for its astringent properties. Astringent hawthorn preparations can be used externally to sooth acne, minor cuts, bug bites and skin irritations. Hawthorn preparations have anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects on the system. Using hawthorn berry extracts can strengthen the heart and regulate heartbeat.
- The Buchu Plant holds an important place in ancient African folk medicine. Its thick, smooth leaves with pungent peppermint odor remain an important ingredient in modern herbal medicine. Harvesters dry the leaves and export them around the world. Bew buchu tea and start realizing the numerous health benefits of this all purpose herb.
- Increase urination. Buchu is a mild diuretic. Take it to reduce high blood pressure associated with excess fluid and relieve menstrual bloating.
- Regulate Blood Sugar. To prevent blood sugar from dropping rapidly. Remain mindful of the initial signs of low blood sugar which include feeling warm and shaking
- Uva ursi is a common name for the plant Arctostaphylos uva-ursi. Other names include bearberry, arbutus, kinnikinnick and manzanita. The plant is a woody shrub whose leaves stay green on the bush for one to three years. It has white or pink and white flowers and orange-red berries. It grows worldwide in northern latitudes and some high altitude areas. In a few areas it is endangered or absent from its natural territory.
- It is known that uva ursi leaves contain the chemical arbutin, which, when digested in human stomach acids, become hydroquinone. The leaves also contain ursolic acids, which keep cholesterol and blood sugar under control, and isoquercetion, which are both mild diuretics.
- Juniper berries not only a detoxifier, as most berries are, but it also prevents and fights urinary tract infections, contains high natural insulin, and is traditional used as an herbal medicine for skin growths, including acne and warts. They also have anti-inflammatory properties.
- The juniper berry contains naturally high insulin levels, which can be beneficial for diabetics –especially for those also suffering from pancreatic disorders.
- Green tea leaves are made from Camellia.
- Green tea increases your bodies rate at burning calories. The substance called catechins allows the body to decrease body fat. Green tea prevents obesity and maintains your body weight.
- It lowers levels of cholesterol that’s bad for the heart. Lowers your blood pressure. Makes it easier to fight cardiovascular disease.
Directions: Take one (1) capsule twice daily as a dietary supplement.
【Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.】
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.