- Detoxification Aid
- Digestive Support
- Promotes a comprehensive internal cleanse for optimum health and wellness
- Promotes weight management
- Helps eliminating your unwanted waste and toxins
- Helps with metabolism enhancement to help you burn fat faster and improve your overall health
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Psyllium is the husk of the seed of the Plantago and is a top herb used in weight control and for general intestinal health. It contains a spongy fiber that reduces appetite, improves digestion and cleanses the system, making it an excellent choice for healthy dieting. Psyllium can provide the fiber that is missing on low carbohydrate diets. Every 100 grams of psyllium provides 71 grams of soluble fiber; a similar amount of oat bran would contain only 5 grams of soluble fiber. Only recently have scientists learned that soluble fiber has unique effects on metabolism. Just take one or two capsules with a glass of water or Yerba Mate diet tea, half hour before meals. The herb also provides a feeling of fullness that is helpful before meals. Psyllium is one of the simplest, healthiest and most effective herbs for weight control.
- Psyllium soaks up a significant amount of water in the digestive tract, thereby making stool firmer and, under these circumstances, slower to pass. Psyllium also has the additional advantages over other sources of fiber of reducing flatulence and bloating. It may be recommended by a physician to help soften stool and reduce the pain associated with hemorrhoids.
- Mangosteen (Garcinia mangostana L.) is a tropical fruit said to offer a number of health benefits. Often touted for its antioxidant effects, mangosteen is sometimes referred to as a "superfruit."
- Mangosteen extract may possess antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-tumor properties. A new skin care line has launched that uses the Xanthones from the Mangosteen fruit. This allows the benefits of the Mangosteen to be applied topically and absorb right into your skin. Mangosteen extract to the skin may help treat acne.
- Mangosteen extract may help shield the brain from the toxic effects of amyloid beta (a substance that forms the brain plaques associated with Alzheimer's disease). Mangosteen may help boost the immune system.
- In Southeast Asia, mangosteen rind has been used for medicinal purposes for generations. According to folklore, mangosteen rind was used to make a tea for such conditions as diarrhea, bladder infections and gonorrhea. An ointment made from the rind was applied to skin rashes.
- Proponents claim that mangosteen can also help with the following health problems:
- Chronic pain
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Parkinson's disease
In addition, some proponents suggest that mangosteen may slow the aging process, aid in Alzheimer's prevention, increase energy, preserve eye health, stimulate the immune system, improve bone health and protect against heart disease.
- Bentonite (also known as montmorillonite) is a gray odorless clay that can be taken internally for cleansing and detoxifying purposes. Once in the digestive tract, the bentonite acts as a sponge, absorbing toxins, pesticides, viruses and heavy metals from the body.
- Digestive System Benefits: Bentonite clay, taken internally, is thought to clean the colon effectively, to remove toxic substances from the digestive system and to promote the growth of healthy bacteria within the small and large intestines. It is also thought to reduce an individual’s physical reaction to allergy-causing fodds. It is also used to detoxify and to promote function of the liver.
- Bentonite clay has been used for centuries as a highly successful antidote against poisoning, especially for poisoning that involves compounds, such as lead or arsenic. The clay is also used in treating cases of candida and as a calcium supplement for pregnant women.
Black Walnut Hull Powder:
- Nutrition: Black Walnut Hull contains the phytochemicals beta carotene, ellagic acid, juglone, myricetin and tannin. It is rich in calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, selenium, silicone and zinc. It is a good source of vitamins B1, B2, B3 and C. Black Walnut Hull aids digestion, causes a laxative effect without pain or irritation, and may help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Parasites: Black Walnut Hull may be the best known herbal remedy for worms. Pinworms cause intense anal itching, especially at night, and most often affect children. Tapeworms can interfere with nutrient absorption in the bowels. Other types of worms may be seen in the stool. Black Walnut Hull is said to kill many of these parasites.
Oat Bran Powder:
- Cholesterol: One major benefit of oat bran is its ability to lower cholesterol. In a study by Braaten et al, beta-glucan, the main soluble fiber in oat bran was shown to significantly lower total cholesterol and LDL or "bad" cholesterol. The fiber in oat bran binds with cholesterol-rich bile to increase the amount of cholesterol that is excreted. Oat bran also helps to reduce the amount of cholesterol absorbed from the foods you eat. Reducing cholesterol can help to prevent the buildup of dangerous plaque in your arteries.
- Cardiovascular Disease: A second benefit of oat bran is the prevention of cardiovascular disease. In a study of patients with an increased risk for coronary heart disease, Berg et al found that oat bran reduced total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. High levels of cholesterol can result in plaque buildup in your arteries and lead to high blood pressure and heart disease, which may result in a heart attack or stroke. Oat bran has been shown to lower these risks.
- Flaxseed, known to the world for thousands of years, may aid in lowering cholesterol, stabilizing blood sugar, reducing bone loss, promoting weight loss, increasing immunity, and fighting cancer.
- Flaxseed is high in:
- Vitamins and minerals, including most of the B vitamins, magnesium, and manganese
- Fiber, both soluble and insoluble
- Phytochemicals, including many powerful antioxidants such as lignans. In fact, because it’s a plant, flaxseed is one of the best sources of lignans around, Metsovas says.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, key to fighting inflammation. Flaxseed is a mega-source of the plant version of omega-3 called alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). Flaxseed oil is about 50 percent ALA — five times more than walnut oil or canola oil, which are the next highest sources of ALA.
- Flaxseed may:
- Lower blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels. The solublefiber in flaxseed has been shown to lower cholesterol, helping to prevent the buildup of plaque, which can clog arteries and lead to high blood pressure, stroke, or heart attack. Fiber is also believed to lower blood sugar levels, which is important for people who have type 2 diabetes.
- Reduce bone loss. A study of diabetic rats showed a delay in bone loss after they were fed flaxseed, thanks to its concentration of fatty acids.
- Help with weight management. Flax expands when ingested, making you feel fuller. You might want to take flax 30 minutes before meals to control your appetite.
- Improve digestive health. The fiber in flaxseed can help relieve constipation and make you more regular.
- Increase immunity. ALA has been shown to decrease inflammation, which allows your immune system to function better. Preliminary research suggests that flaxseed can help relieve autoimmune and inflammatory disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and lupus.
- Fight cancer. Studies show that flaxseed may have a role in fighting cancer, particularly colon andbreast cancer. The benefit is based on its high concentration of lignans, which are believed to inhibit tumor growth.
- Prunes contain mild laxatives including phenolic compounds (mainly as neochlorogenic acids and chlorogenic acids) and sorbitol. Prunes also contain dietary fiber (about 7%, or 0.07 g per gram of prune). Prunes and prune juice are thus common home remedies for constipation, however at least one review (by the EFSA) could not find sufficient reliable evidence to either confirm or refute the efficacy of this remedy.Prunes also have a high antioxidant content.
Aloe Vera Powder:
- Aloe vera Powder is made from pulverizing the leaves of the aloe vera, a cactus-type plant that grows in the dry regions of Africa, Asia, America, and Europe. The plant contains several vitamins, mineral and amino acids.
- Nutritional supplement: Aloe vera powder is the only product in the vegetable world that contains vitamin B12, making it a great supplement for vegetarians. The plant is also high in vitamin C, amino acids,enzymes and the mineral germanium, which supports the immune system.
- Digestive Problems: Aloe Vera powder is good for a variety of digestive problems, including constipation, heartburn and stomachaches. It can also soothe stomach upset due to motion sickness, and it’s been known to alleviate the burning and pain of ulcers.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, a probiotic, is one of those bacteria, playing a key role in digestion and other functions in the body.
- L. acidophilus occurs naturally in the gastrointestinal tract, mouth and vagina of humans and animals. L. acidophilus ferments sugars into lactic acid, an enzyme that aids in ingestion.
- Healthy Digestion: Along with aiding in digestion, L. acidophilus helps boost the immune system by maintaining a healthy intestinal tract. The bacterium helps maintain digestive flora, which helps prevent diarrhea.
Apple pectin powder:
- Apple pectin powder is fiber contained in apples that can be crushed and made into supplements in pill or liquid form. Fiber is essential because it serves as a digestive aid to prevent stomach upset and keep the entire system regular. Pectin also absorbs fats and toxins so they can easily be flushed out of the body.
- Nutritional Value: One of the major benefits of apple pectin supplements is its nutritional value. Fiber is the main nutrient, but other vitamins such as A, C and D are also found in apple pectin supplements. These nutrients boost the immune system and promote healthy digestion.
- Apple pectin promotes weight loss because it is low in calories and high in fiber. Having regular bowel movements helps rid the body of excess chemicals. Even though apple pectin is sweet it does not raise blood glucose, which is the amount of sugar in blood. If sugar spikes often, over time it can lead to diabetes and other problems. Overall, apple pectin supplements help maintain balance in the body.
- Cardiovascular Disease: The properties found in apple pectin may help prevent cardiovascular disease because it absorbs excess fat and cholesterol in the body. This helps prevent the buildup of cholesterol, which helps maintain clear arteries.
Directions: Take two (2) capsules twice daily as a dietary supplement.
【Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.】
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.