- Supports your body shaping goals
- Used with a healthy diet and weight management
- Several Times More Weight Loss Than Diet And Exercise
- Better absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Helps break down fat for weight loss
- Improves blood sugar imbalances
- Digests cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood
- Slows down aging, including skin aging
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
- Green coffee bean extract, derived from unroasted coffee bean, contains a naturally occurring compound called Chlorogenic acid.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (GCBE) is from the unroasted coffee bean. The roasting process reduces the chlorogenic acid content. Hence, the green coffee bean that is yet to be roasted contains higher amounts of chlorogenic acid, which helps aid in weight loss and affect how the body processes blood sugar and the body’s overall metabolism.
- Weight Loss: Green coffee extract was significantly more effective than placebo in lowering participants' body weight. Green coffee extract may protect against weight gain by fighting fat absorption and promoting the liver's metabolism of fat. Green Coffee Bean Extract's weight loss effects aren’t caused by caffeine. The essential key ingredient for weight loss is a substance called chlorogenic acid. Chlorogenic acids works by inhibiting the release of glucose into the body and also boosting your metabolism and burning fat in your liver. These two things together are what work to inhibit the absorption of fat into your body and eliminate weight gain.
- Blood Pressure: Green coffee extract may be somewhat beneficial to those trying to lose weight; green coffee showed a significantly greater decrease in blood pressure compared to members of the placebo group.
- Alzheimer's disease: Decaffeinated green coffee extract helped protect against impaired energy metabolism in the brain (a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease).
Green coffee is purported to prevent or treat the following health problems:
- colorectal cancer
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- metabolic syndrome
- Parkinson's disease
Green coffee is also said to promote weight loss, reduce inflammation, and slow the aging process.
Directions: Take one (1) veggie capsule twice daily 30 minutes before meals with an 8 oz glass of water as a dietary supplement.
【Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.】
WARNING: This product contains 20mg of naturally occurring caffeine per serving. Less than ½ a cup of coffee.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
If you're considering the use of green coffee in treatment of a chronic condition, make sure to consult your physician. It's important to note that self-treating a chronic condition with green coffee and avoiding or delaying standard care may have serious consequences.